Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Derek (More Plates More Dates) Hair Loss Regimen

Derek (More Plates More Dates) just posted a YouTube video detailing his hair loss regimen. You can watch the video here.

If you don't know who Derek is, he's one of those guys who puts himself out there and tries all sorts of experimental compounds and treatments in pursuit of hair loss prevention (as well as stuff like bodybuilding, longevity, and general self improvement). It seems he's tried just about everything and he knows his stuff, and from his various experiments he's arrived at the current regimen:

• Ketoconazole shampoo (either Nizoral or Regenepure DR)
  • Microneedling (he uses an electric dermapen called Derminator 2)
  • Oral castor oil (for increased PGE2, apparently)
  • Topical RU58841
  • 1.25mg oral finasteride (5mg tab cut into quarters)

There's nothing particularly revolutionary in this regimen - although oral castor oil is perhaps somewhat unusual. Finasteride, microneedling, and ketoconazole shampoo are all quite well-known hair loss treatments - as is RU58841, despite being a research chemical.

But Derek's transformation (see attached photo) is highly impressive and the photos suggest he's managed to actually regrow a significant amount of hair at the hairline - an area where hair loss is often difficult to reverse. This transformation is all the more impressive given that Derek has taken a bunch of anabolic steroids during this time, which would otherwise make him even more susceptible to androgenic alopecia and accelerate hair loss.

Derek also mentions that he will be experimenting with various other interventions (such as topical 5AR inhibitors, fevipiprant, PGD2 inhibitors) and detailing them in future videos, so I look forward to those when they come out. Clinical trials and FDA approval take forever and are often cost-prohibitive, so it's great we have people like Derek doing these experiments in pursuit of effective hair loss treatments.

Uploaded files:
  • maxresdefault.jpg

This guy's results make me want to try RU. Think how much androgens he has in his body with all the gear he takes and yet he somehow manages to reverse his hair loss like that. I seriously doubt he could achieve the same regrowth with just fin + that other stuff without RU.

Yeah I agree. The problem is i do not know where to buy topical RU..

Quote from Guest on August 23, 2021, 2:38 pm

Yeah I agree. The problem is i do not know where to buy topical RU..

Derek has the following links on his site for RU58841:

RU58841 Solution 30ML (99%+ purity)

https://science.bio/product/ru58841-solution/

https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841/

I can't vouch for any of these sites or even RU58841 itself as I've never used it. This is only for information purposes etc etc etc