Broadly, hair loss treatments come in two forms: oral and topical. Oral hair loss treatments include natural dietary supplements such as saw palmetto and biotin as well as prescription pills like finasteride. Topical treatments are applied to the scalp directly. In this article, we take a look at the best topical hair loss treatments.
- Alternative Treatments
- Azelaic Acid
- Future Treatments
- Hair Cloning
- Hair Loss Info
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Hair Transplants
- Natural Treatments
- Prescription Drugs
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Saw Palmetto
- Scalp Micropigmentation
No Fields Found.
- DHT and Hair Loss: Is It Really The Main Cause?
- The 5 Best Topical Hair Loss Treatments
- The Links Between Zinc and Hair Loss
- Minoxidil for Beard Growth: Does It Work?
- Azelaic Acid for Hair Loss: Is It Effective?
- Topical Spironolactone for Hair Loss: Review
- Hats and Hair Loss: Is Your Headgear Making You Bald?
- Does Creatine Cause Hair Loss?
- 10% Minoxidil vs 5%: Which is Best for Hair Regrowth?
- Cannabis and Hair Loss: Is Smoking Weed Good or Bad For Your Hair?