Zinc: it’s an essential element that has many important roles in the body. It’s a popular dietary supplement and an ingredient in many shampoos. What’s more, zinc also shows promise in treating a number of hair loss conditions such as androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata. So how are zinc and hair loss linked? Let’s take […]
- Alternative Treatments
- Azelaic Acid
- Future Treatments
- Hair Cloning
- Hair Loss Info
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Hair Transplants
- Natural Treatments
- Prescription Drugs
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Saw Palmetto
- Scalp Micropigmentation
No Fields Found.
- DHT and Hair Loss: Is It Really The Main Cause?
- The 5 Best Topical Hair Loss Treatments
- The Links Between Zinc and Hair Loss
- Minoxidil for Beard Growth: Does It Work?
- Azelaic Acid for Hair Loss: Is It Effective?
- Topical Spironolactone for Hair Loss: Review
- Hats and Hair Loss: Is Your Headgear Making You Bald?
- Does Creatine Cause Hair Loss?
- 10% Minoxidil vs 5%: Which is Best for Hair Regrowth?
- Cannabis and Hair Loss: Is Smoking Weed Good or Bad For Your Hair?