Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP for short, is a relatively new treatment – at least when it comes to hair loss. Despite being around since the 1980s, it’s only recently that doctors have began using it as a therapy for alopecia. However, its effectiveness is still disputed – with doctors and medical professionals on either side […]
- Alternative Treatments
- Azelaic Acid
- Future Treatments
- Hair Cloning
- Hair Loss Info
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Hair Transplants
- Natural Treatments
- Prescription Drugs
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Saw Palmetto
- Scalp Micropigmentation
No Fields Found.
- DHT and Hair Loss: Is It Really The Main Cause?
- The 5 Best Topical Hair Loss Treatments
- The Links Between Zinc and Hair Loss
- Minoxidil for Beard Growth: Does It Work?
- Azelaic Acid for Hair Loss: Is It Effective?
- Topical Spironolactone for Hair Loss: Review
- Hats and Hair Loss: Is Your Headgear Making You Bald?
- Does Creatine Cause Hair Loss?
- 10% Minoxidil vs 5%: Which is Best for Hair Regrowth?
- Cannabis and Hair Loss: Is Smoking Weed Good or Bad For Your Hair?