There are plenty of exciting hair loss treatments in the pipeline. One of the most promising of these is Setipiprant, a drug that should tackle alopecia from a completely new angle. Setipiprant is currently in clinical trials and the science behind this drug is pretty compelling – perhaps this is why biopharmaceutical company Kythera snapped […]
- Alternative Treatments
- Azelaic Acid
- Future Treatments
- Hair Cloning
- Hair Loss Info
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Hair Transplants
- Natural Treatments
- Prescription Drugs
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Saw Palmetto
- Scalp Micropigmentation
No Fields Found.
- DHT and Hair Loss: Is It Really The Main Cause?
- The 5 Best Topical Hair Loss Treatments
- The Links Between Zinc and Hair Loss
- Minoxidil for Beard Growth: Does It Work?
- Azelaic Acid for Hair Loss: Is It Effective?
- Topical Spironolactone for Hair Loss: Review
- Hats and Hair Loss: Is Your Headgear Making You Bald?
- Does Creatine Cause Hair Loss?
- 10% Minoxidil vs 5%: Which is Best for Hair Regrowth?
- Cannabis and Hair Loss: Is Smoking Weed Good or Bad For Your Hair?